Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Grandmas

So Princess Sunshine and I were at the store today, and as she is waiting for me to get her sister out of the car she whispers very scandalously,"Mom, there are a couple of grandmas (pronounced grah-mahthz... "ah" as in octopus, and don't forget the lisp) over there."

I turn to look and sure enough, there are two sweet and curly-white-headed women (grandmas I assume) loading groceries into their car, completely unaware of the spying taking place. I whisper back, "Oh yeah?"

She proceeds to shake her head incredulously, folds her arms and says, "Grandmas, *tsk tsk* they are ALWAYS shopping." :)

Well there you go grandmas. No use hiding it now. You've been caught! *tsk tsk*

4 comments:

The Beckstrom's said...

She is so funny! I lov that girl.

Chelsie said...

haha, that is hilarious...and really...so very true...good observation

-Melissa- said...

You've been boo-ed! (see my blog)

Chrystal said...

So adorable! Haa haa!